Why goal setting doesn’t work… and what you can do to achieve way more than you ever thought possible.
92% of people that set goals fail.
This figure seems distressing and equally raises many questions, such as
- Why is the failure rate so high?
- Is it worth setting goals at all?
- What do I need to do to do it better?
- How do I have to do it?
If you are intrigued about these questions and if you want to know how you can still meet the goals you have set during our quarterly reviews, come and join us for this FREE event in the gym.
On Wednesday, 2nd June, 5:30pm – 7:30pm – Henning Kurz will shed some light on the topic and guide participants through practical exercises that are applicable for the goals we set in the gym and beyond.
During the event you will:
- Learn about the secret ingredients of effective outcomes
- Identify why your outcomes are actually important for you
- Create a weekly progress tracker that you can use immediately
This is a free session for Coastal CrossFit Members.
All you have to bring is a notebook/pen, an open-mind and be ready to have some fun!
Please be sure to book in via Mindbody.