Six week – Olympic lifting technique and progression
Starting Thursday the 24rd June – Thurs 29th July (5:30pm-6:30pm)
IN-BOX LIFTING COMP- Saturday 31st July (Open to all members regardless if you have completed the six week progression or not).
We have selected Thursday 5:30pm (our quietest session of the week).
Note: This is a technique focused session, not load focused.
Consider this Barbell Yoga – the perfect active recovery.
Our aim is to:
1. Get our community together for some fun.
2. Improve quality and consistency of Olympic Lifts (Snatch, Clean & Jerk)
3. Provide opportunity to refine movement
4. Provide exposure to Olympic weightlifting standards
5. Opportunity to test yourself.
If you are keen to partake in the Six week lifting please complete the form below and book in via Mindbody. Olympic lifting sessions.
Note# This is not about the heaviest lifters but about testing yourself and seeing what you are capable of in a competition environment. We will utilize the Sinclair score (total of Snatch, Clean & Jerk, and body weight) to provide World Wide comparison.